1) Set everything back to book spec (Floats levels, Idle mixtures, primary/ secondary throttle settings)
2) Go through all passage ways. I have the special carb tool kit.
3) Clean all parts with a Chem dip and tumbler.
4) Check all Floats for leaks. If Brass, repair as needed.
5) Polish Brass floats (unless if they are plastic).
6) Check all parts for loose, missing hardware and cracks.
7) Check to make sure all surfaces are flat. If not , true up as needed.
8) Final assembly, check all new gaskets and make sure there are no obstructions and Torqued to book spec. I coat all the gaskets. If you decide to do a jet change, the gaskets wont stick but they will seal with no leaks.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.